Search Cowlitz County Washington – Land and Homes

Search Cowlitz County Washington Real Estate – Land and Homes

Search: Cowlitz County Washington Real Estate

Search Cowlitz County Washington Real Estate - Washington Land and

Thank you for choosing Washington Land and Homes to help you search Cowlitz County Washington real estate!

Clicking on the above Cowlitz County map will take you to the powerful Windermere Real Estate search engine to help you locate that perfect Cowlitz County Washington (WA) real estate parcel of vacant land or home for sale that you have been looking for. Enter your search criteria and you will be presented with every Cowlitz County real estate MLS listing available in Cowlitz County Washington (WA).

In the Navigation bar on the left you may go directly to any county in Washington State that you may want to search for Washington State real estate land or homes for sale.

Cowlitz County is home to approximately 94,000 residents. Roughly 56% of those live in the incorporated cities of Castle Rock, Kelso, Longview, Kalama, and Woodland. The remaining 44% live in rural, unincorporated communities such as Ryderwood, Toutle, Yale, Silver Lake, Lexington, Ariel and Cougar. The county covers 1,144 square miles within the southwestern region of Washington. Once known as the “Timber Capital of the World,” Cowlitz County is home to Douglas fir, hemlock and western cedar trees which cover much of its rugged terrain. Cowlitz County still produces a large supply of logs and finished lumber for domestic and international markets, but has become more diversified. Adjacent transportation corridors including Interstate 5, the Columbia River and a major rail line have allowed Cowlitz County to access major markets throughout the world. Recently, Cowlitz County has become known for its tourist attractions and tourism has become a growing industry. The May 18, 1980 eruption of nearby Mount St. Helens forever changed the landscape and the role tourism plays as an industry in Cowlitz County. Cowlitz County Washington is bounded by Lewis County on the north, Skamania County on the east, Clark County on the south and Wahkiakum County on the west.

Cowlitz County Government
207 4th Ave N
Kelso, WA  98626
Phone: (360) 577-3020
Website: Cowlitz County Washington

Cowlitz County Planning & Building
Cowlitz County Tourism Bureau
Kelso – Longview Washington Chamber of Commerce

Whether you are searching Cowlitz County Washington real estate for vacant land for sale in Cowlitz County, new construction homes for sale, a duplex or fourplex investment rental property, recreational property, homes on acreage, house for sale in Cowlitz County Washington, land for sale to build a new home, waterfront homes or land, lake property, rural land or homes for sale, homes for sale with mountain or water views, farms, ranches, condos and luxury condominiums, foreclosures or new homes for sale, you will find it very easy to search Cowlitz County Washington real estate for sale on this website.

Search Cowlitz County Washington real estate broker listed properties by Cowlitz County MLS number from a trusted Cowlitz County Windermere real estate agent and Cowlitz County Washington REALTOR®

Search for: Real Estate in Cowlitz County Washington State!

Search Cowlitz County Windermere real estate listings for single family homes, multifamily homes, equestrian and horse property, luxury homes, fixer home for sale, foreclosure or foreclosed real estate and bank owned homes and property and farm land for sale anywhere in Cowlitz County Washington with the FREE MLS listings number search feature.